Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Proud of my Country

I am proud of my country because we have been at war for awhile and were still fighting I thank the Men and Woman for fighting for our country. There has been two people in the army that I know and they are my sister and my grandpa, my sis used to be in the army then they kicked her out because she didn’t come back to the ship in enough time so they sent her a letter say that she’s not in the army any more. My grandpa was also in the army a long time ago the bad thing in the army that happened to him is he was in a tank crossing a bridge and the bridge fell apart and he flew out of the tank and his legs got crushed he survived but when he went to the doctor the doctor said he would never walk again but a couple years later he walked again. That was just a little summary about my sister and my grandpa, in the army that was a long time ago.

 
 I see the joy in people’s faces when the army returns and visits their family for a few weeks or so. I thank god and the soldiers for our protection and all the money for guns and missile to defeat our enemy. I think our army is good because we been fighting all these years and were still fighting and were not losing the war. The thing I don’t get is why can’t we just settle this instead of fighting. I hope Obama can stop this war and send the troops home because families wont have to worry about their family member getting hurt or dyeing. The also bad thing about the war is we spend a lot of money on the guns and vehicles.


All the bad things that happen in the war are usually from mines or bombs. When we killed Osama Bin Laden we didn’t use mines or bombs we used helicopters and a lot of other technology to know where Osama was at the specific time and they were sneaky. Once we killed Osama the country celebrated for along time. The president also made a speech about killing Osama later on in the war we killed more terrorist that gives a reason why we can send our troops back home they did their job and now they can come back home.    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment