Thursday, May 10, 2012

Faviorte Food (Alberto)


Food is delicious; probably my favorite food is pizza. The reason I like pizza is because of the large variety of toppings. A choosing of pineapple and sausage and pepperoni is very good. I love pizza just like a monkey loves bananas. If there was no pizza ever invented, then my favorite food would then be tacos! That would be for food food though. If I was going to pick a candy it would be butter fingers! Those are so good and they leave will leave your mouth watering for more once you are done. If you want to cook the perfect pizza, first roll the dough nice and thick. Once that is done flatten it out and leave the edges round and puffier. After that, you put the sauce on. Just get a big spook and spread the sauce around. Sprinkle the wanted amount of cheese on and then your desired toppings. Then once oven is preheated pop the pizza in once done dig in!! and that is how you make a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment