Monday, May 7, 2012


The Metal Puppet
Look past the metal Look past the trouble
Look past the wires look past the fears
Look past the circuits look past bad influence
Look past the chips look past the bullies
Look past the programming look past the feelings
I can feel, I can love  Be positive
Don't look at my body don’t be self conscious  
Look at my soul look at the real me
Even though I am metal, I truly can feel I am a human and I do have feelings
I am alive I have feelings
Please love me Don’t put me down
I can hope, I can cry  I hope I can get past this
I feel like a metal puppet in a human's arms I feel like people are playing with my feelings
Why did they create me, if they don't want me? Why was I born if you only hurt me
I have feelings, not a puppet master I have feelings
I am truly alive

-Jenni Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment